Bath Bombs are all the rage. Why not learn to make your own
- Make your own all natural ingredients bath bombs
- Perfect molds for doing so
- Material: Plastic
- Color: Clear
- Size: diameter5cm/6cm/7cm
How to make bath bomb:
- 1.Gather your supplies.
- Dry ingredients: 8 oz. Baking soda, 4 oz.Citric acid, 4 oz. Corn starch, 4 oz. Epsom salts
- Liquid:1 tsp Plant oil, ? tsp. Water, 2 tsp. Essential oil, Food coloring
- Tools: Bath bomb molds, Whisk, Spoon, Bowl,Cup
- 2. Combine dry ingredients.
- Dump all of dry ingredients into the bowl.
- Stir them all evenly with whisk.
- 3. Combine the liquid.
- Place all of liquid into a cup and stir until well mixed.
- Note: Be careful, too much water will ruin your bath bomb!
- 4. Mix liquid and dry ingredients together.
- Slowly add small amounts of the liquid to dry ingredients while whisking.
- Repeat this step until all the liquid emptied.
- The mixture should begin to clump together when you squish it.
- 5. Pack mixture into molds.
- Grab your mold and pack tightly the mixture into the first half of the mold.
- Then do the same with the second half.
- 6. Press the two sides together.
- Squeeze the molds together to create your sphere.
- You can add some rose petals or lavenders on top of the second half.
- 7.Compact the mixture into mold.
- Press firmly to prevent bath bomb cracking.
- Remove any excess mixture around the mold.
- Note: Be careful, rotate the mold will not help to remove the bath bomb!
- 8.Tap slightly around the mold.
- Use a spoon to tap slightly around the molds.
- 9. Gently remove the bath bomb
- Carefully remove the bath bomb from the mold
- 10. Let bath bomb dry.
- Place them on wax paper on top of a fluffy towel.
- Let the bath bombs dry for at least one day before you use them.